- Mustard Yellow Wallet from Target. It's awesome and holds a TON of stuff.
- Some random instax that I found floating around in my wallet and purse pockets
- Sunglasses from UO and case from Target
- Make up in a Poketo makeup bag
- Love Spell body spray
- Downy Wrinkle Releaser for those wrinkly days
- Day planner from UO
- iphone (case from Kate Spade ...I actually got it this week as a birthday gift)
Of course there were some pretty normal things in my bag like receipts and pens. I did however have a ziploc bag full of quarters left over from our garage sale and a handful of delivery confirmation and international slips for shipping. Thought I'd leave those out because they aren't that pretty. Honesty is best.
I was planning on saving my 'what's in my bag' post for next week (while I'm out of town) but the "Birthday Goal" post I'm working on is not quite finished so I decided to just go ahead and share my bag contents for those who love these kinds of blog posts. I know I do.
I also wanted to make sure I shared a post today so that I could announce the Big Giveaway Winner!!
So this is who won-
Congrats Megan! Email me at sunshineandcarousels (at) hotmail (dot) com so we can get you our new gift. Thank you to everyone who participated. I LOVED reading your favorite birthday memories. Seriously so good.